Radiation Shield designed to protect sensors
The SP-RK95-02 radiation shield protects the temperature, humidity and pressure sensors from solar radiation and rainfall.
It is based on the combination of geometry, material and ventilation suitable for a total protection of the sensors.
Reflects sunlight from any direction, prevents direct radiation from the sun and reflection from sunlight. It also protects sensors from conditions such as high winds, rain or snow.
- Construction of stainless steel and engineering plastics
- Correct installation:
- Good air circulation around the shield
- Far from metal products and masses such as asphalt or solar panels
- Far from places with high winds, electric machines or motors
- Far from places with water
|Number of disks||10||7|
|Internal diameter (mm)||30||22|
|External diameter (mm)||130||79|
|Installation accessories||Stainless steel bracket|
|Operating temperature||-40℃ to +75℃|